1954 Peterbilt 351 v1.0.2 Mod
The Peterbilt 281 emerged from Peterbilt’s assembly plant in Oakland, California in 1954.
It earned the nickname “Needlenose” from its narrow nose and butterfly hood, popular with truckers for ease of engine access and superior visibility. Like its companion series 351, it had only two small round headlights.
Remaining in production until 1976, the 281/351 was a durable and popular series. The basic design made way for different models, with tilt cab-over-engine models introduced in 1959.
- Can use all the main game addons for hauling and recovery, also uses stock game tires if thats your thing
- Full Dashboard and Working Mirrors
- Full Color Pallet so change it to your hearts content
- Has 3 Motors, Stock, Upgraded, and Performance
- Has 3 Transmissions, Stock, Offroad, and Highway
- For a more tame experience use stock motor and offroad transmission
- Has 3 Suspension Options
- Built to be a direct competitor to the in game rigs
- I look forward to the feedback from the community on things i could add to it to make it even better
- Tested on Muskoka Highlands