Freightliner M916A1 JBE v0.8 Mod
It seems the Freightliner M916A1 doesn’t get much attention. The default M916A1 lacked addons and accessories. Kingphillip719 asked If I could check the M916A1 out and I said yes. I was already thinking about messing with it eventually, but his message got me wanting to do it soon than later. I’m also thinking about messing with the 114SD eventually. So here’s the M916A1 JBE. I didn’t go crazy with this build, at least I don’t think I did.
Any custom assets contained in this mod package are the protected intellectual property of the artist. They are used in this package with explicit license extension for this use. DO NOT attempt to utilize them in any way in your own mods. Violation of this can and has led to mod.io account bans, and further actions will be taken as necessary.
– Added JBE transmission
– This can tow/pull all trailers except oil tankers due to short wheelbase
– Adjusted engine specs. (Nothing crazy)
– Increased fuel capacity to 100 gallons (Increased fuel capacity on the roof rack and Addons)
– Added a few more paint colors
– Added more wheel/tire options
– Added Quasimiyao wheel/tire option
– Frame Addons (Small Fuel Carrier, Small Sideboard, Flatbed and Small Maintainer)
– Default US Minicrane is the only crane on this
– Added 2 spare tires. (The default M916A1 doesn’t have spare tires)
– Adjusted both default suspensions some and added JBE Flex and Active suspension
– More Miscellaneous items than the default M916A1
– Added an Autonomous Winch. (Longer and Stronger)
– More rim options for select wheels
– Added 1 additional winch point to the roof for trailers, if needed
– HID headlights.
– Added LEDS to the steps and mirrors
– Corrected light colors, added some leds and gave the backup lights and LED look
– Handbrake is connected to front and rear