ZIS-36 1940 Truck v01.05.20
Experienced three-axle all-wheel drive truck ZIS-36 model 1940. It differs from the ZIS-6 with a slightly more powerful engine and, accordingly, a drive to all three axles. All parts (except for the cockpit) and add-ons are made by the author from scratch.
Your sounds. Hoods and doors open at the cab, a cooling fan runs on the engine.
1) Loading platform. Allows you to transport 1 point of short logs, as well as a tanker and barrels of fuel for 2000 liters. The tailgate opens.
2) Two-axle trailer 2-P-2. Allows you to carry 1 point of short logs. The tailgate opens.
3) Konik and trailer-dissolution 1-APR-3. Allows you to carry 3 points of medium logs.
4) Trailer 1-AP-1. 1 garage point
5) Garage parts (utility). 2 garage points
6) PARM PM-5 (mobile workshop). 1000 repair points.
7) Spare. 100 repair points
8) Tanker BZ-35. Holds 1400 liters of fuel. Has its own spare
9) Fifth wheel coupling and semi-trailer PP6. 4 garage points.
Cabin with texture and with my modifications, as well as the texture of the rim by Alexey Timoshenko (ruspartizan)
Texture part – Tripwire Interactive