AT-T (Product 405 MU) Mod v1.1
Tracklayer BAT-M (product 405mu) with a capacity of 419 hp. heavy, caterpillar can be used on all types of bulldozing works (including the layout of sites and roads on slopes), backfilling of holes, ditches, trenches, clearing the area from debris, bushes, etc. The tracked chassis of BAT-M is units of the AT-T heavy artillery tractor.
About the mod: Envelope of this mod from eskander (link to the original near the author’s name).
Seeing many on the screenshots of this monster, I decided to add it to my collection too. I will say right away strongly not to kick this is my first envelope of tracked vehicles from Spintires, much was not clear, a lot by poking. Therefore, if the registration specialists help or improve, I will be only glad.
The caterpillars do not spontaneously fall down, only when branches or large stones hit. Other problems with the goose are possible, but I post it as it is. There are no particular critical bugs, but still, please drive carefully, without heels in one place.
Changes from myself:
– Changes in textures (changing lighting, color (brought closer to the Mudrunner color scheme), adding scuffs and other things for greater realism, also replaced the texture of the blade and the interior got rid of unnecessary pixelation);
– Added a view from the cockpit and sat Pashka, and animation of the engine;
– Also changes in registration in favor of working capacity in muda.
The model has 3 add-ons, carries 4 points and hooks on standard trailers.
For the mod to work, SpintiresMod.exe must be installed
Version 1.1 for Spintires: MudRunner (v10.06.19):
1. Correction of errors, as well as an increase in the weight of the rollers and links of the caterpillar, the tension that practically reduced the rally to nothing (during the tests, it goes confidently over stones and branches without a hint of a breakdown).
2. Now, when installing the BAT-M add-on, the goose does not fly off.