MudRunner – Introducing the GMC DW950 Truck
Old-Timers is a DLC coming out April 30th on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Switch. We’re excited to present one of its new vehicles – the GMC DW950! Old-Timers includes a brand new map, the Rocky Hills, and two new vehicles.
If you need versatility and utility, the GMC DW950 should be near the top of your list. With the ability to attach a long list of various trailers, this veteran hauler is most at home on the road, unlike its sibling truck, the Western Star 6900XD.
With 600 points of damage, The GMC DW950 knows how to take a hit and keep going. The 330L fuel capacity lets it keep going well into the sunset without a break.
Due to its armory of attachments and sturdy build, the GMC DW950 will have a solution to most of your problems, as long as it can keep its wheels on a solid road.
Although the GMC DW950 is a king on the road, off-road is outside its area of expertise.
- Fuel Semi-Trailer – Contains 3700 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Trailer – Contains 1600 liters of Fuel
- Garage Parts – Contains 2 Garage Points
- Garage Semi-Trailer – Contains 4 Garage Points
- Garage Trailer – Contains 2 Garage Points
- Log Carriage – Can carry Short Logs
- Log Carriage With Crane – Enables a Crane Attachment, can carry Short Logs
- Long Log Cart – Can carry Long Logs
- Medium Log Trailer – Can carry Medium Logs
- Short Log Trailer – Can carry Short Logs
- Trailer Hitch – Players can attach trailers to their trucks
- Utility Semi-Trailer – Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
- Utility Trailer – Contains 600 Repair points, and 2 Garage Points